I'm not sure anyone even noticed??
Anyway for those of you who do read and would like to see what the last month was like at my place here it is....
* Dental surgery for some fillings (I'm still suffering from terrible Mummy guilt)
* Late night baking and hot tea while I finished report cards.
* Lots of drawing and writing letters
* Lots of imagination play and building
* Cousin sleepover and more playing
* Checking out the toys sales to make birthday wish lists
* Falling asleep before the Rugby kick-off
* Learning to ride a bigger bike
* Again missing the kick-off to the Rugby
(he did get to see the third game only because we insisted on a day sleep!)
* Training to become a Wallaby
* Science at the local Art Gallery with Friends
There is nothing better than a gorgeous friend, bright sunshine, a beautiful rainbow and the laughter of 3 small boys.
Despite that fact that it was blowing a gale the smallest 2 got wet...fully clothed soaked to the skin, swimming wet....and loved every minute of it. So much so that mine decided to go back in a second time after lunch, after checking that I had another set of clothes for him of course...it was cold!
And we got to see some dolphins just metres off shore!
Oh the joy on those little faces. Special times.
* Playing in the park
* Helping Jester celebrate his 7th human-years birthday
* Swimming in Winter! Where else but Queensland can you swim in the middle of winter?? Admittedly it was cold but the boy and some other 'non-swimming' children didn't seem to mind. And thanks to a wonderful hands-on Nanny I did need to get wet or sandy!
* Definite highlight of the school holidays was seeing Captain Barnacles from the Octonauts at Underwater World
* Having a sleepover at Pa's and Fish & Chips with the cousins
* Writing out birthday invites.....excitedly counting down the days
* And just this weekend winning 'Pass the Parcel' at a little friends birthday party.
There you are all caught up!
Of course this doesn't include any of my crafty undertakings.....of which there were a few beginning posts and a few progress posts that didn't get done. I'll catch up with those soon.
And of course you are all dying to see this years birthday party planning and progress right?? More on that soon too!